Analytics Insight has announced ‘Top Robotics Companies at the Forefront of Innovation in 2021’. They describe ten robotics companies leveraging disruptive technologies to transform different industries from healthcare and manufacturing to defence and education. According to the researchers these companies have evolved beyond their boundaries and showed significant growth through their efforts in R&D, new initiatives, product launches thereby playing a key role to channelize global industries.
Featuring as the Cover Story is ARGO Unmanned Ground Vehicles, an innovative robotics company with over 50 years of history. Established in 1967, ARGO’s vehicle division has been the leader in off-road amphibious vehicles. ARGO has pushed the boundaries of what is possible with purpose-built components throughout the vehicles. From custom-built chassis to transmissions manufactured in-house, the company provides an end-to-end solution for every off-road application.
Other companies mentioned are:
- AltBird Robotics: AltBird Robotics is providing the top-most robotic solutions and facilities, especially for the mining and infrastructure sector. In 2019, the company has also set up its Innovation Lab in Mumbai to create hardware and solutions.
- Avishkaar: Avishkaar is a robotics and coding education company that is dedicated to educating children about high-end technologies in their early years of childhood. Launched in 2014, Avishkaar is creating a global army of young innovators who use next-generation technology.
- Aegeus Technologies: Aegeus Technologies aims to design and develop robotic technologies and solutions. The company’s flagship product ‘Intelligent Waterless Solar Panel Cleaning Robot’ helps customers to reduce soiling losses and save huge amounts of water.
- ForwardX Robotics: ForwardX Robotics is a global technology developer focused on artificial intelligence and its successful adoption in intelligent robotics. Founded in 2016, the company has developed a number of innovative products for the consumer and business markets.
- Kiran Smart: Kiran Smart is the first humanoid robots company in Kuwait. It is an award-winning company that provides IT services to business and home users and is well-known for its innovative robotics technology.
- Moley Robotics: Moley Robotics has brought in a game-changing revolution in the cooking industry, with its first-ever Robotic Kitchen that can automatically cook your food. Moley cookware is designed together with a leading Italian appliances handicraft company.
- Solabot: Solabot Technologies is an advanced dry robotic cleaning solution company that aims to deliver premium quality services for solar panel systems. It specializes in robotic dry-cleaning solutions that significantly reduce the manual efforts required for wet cleaning.
- iRobot: iRobot is a leading global consumer robot company that designs and builds robots to empower people. iRobot products including the award-winning Roomba Vacuuming Robot and the Braava family of mopping robots have been welcomed into millions of homes.
- ABB: ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its robotics and automation portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology.
The convergence of robotics, artificial intelligence, cloud and IoT is transforming technological development and enabling greater autonomy and collaboration abilities. Analytics Insight aims to recognize and celebrate top robotics companies working at the intersection of these technologies to develop the most innovative products and making a huge different in the industry,” says Adilin Beatrice, Senior Analyst at Analytics Insight.